SARAKI DYNASTY DOMINANCE IN KWARA POLITICS WILL END IN FEW WEEKS TIME –
BY SAFE KWARA INITIATIVE (SKI)
Safe Kwara Initiative, one of the prominent groups fighting for the liberation of Kwara state from the grip of Dr, Bukola Saraki said the that the dominance of Dr. Bukola Saraki, The Senate President and chairman of the 8th National Assembly will be over with February 16, 2019.
His dream of returning to Senate will be cut short by the defeat he will suffer from the hand of the APC Senatorial candidates Dr, Oloriegbe and the massive vote which President Mohammad Buhari will gather in the state. Saraki has been ruling the state like a colonial master. He has been using poverty to control the mindset of many people in the state for long.
It is a widely known fact that Saraki has never won any free and fair elections in the state in the past, but he has been using the federal might to cover up for his wide rigging and thuggery. Any opposing voices are usually get rid of in any way possible or forced out of the state. The result of the bye-elections in Irepodun/Isin/Ekiti/Oke-Ero where the candidate of APC in the person of Hon. Tunji Olawuyi Ajuloopin defeated Saraki’s candidate was made possible because many people did not allow Saraki to rigged election from his ‘miracle polling booth centers’ where votings had been rigged in the past. About two hundred of such ‘miracle polling booth centers’ has been discovered so far and everyone is on high alert to protect their vote this time around in Kwara state.
The shout of ‘Ole, thief, barawo’ and all sorts of names on Saraki in many communities he has visited so far to canvass for votes is another indication that Kwarans are ready to liberate themselves from the hands of Sarakite, whom many are now calling Parasite. People are now yearning for progressive and meaningful developments.
The ‘Otogeee’ team (APC), provides a positive and better alternative with a promise of meaningful developmental projects to the poverty-ridden and backwardness the state suffered under Bukola Saraki leadership.
Safe Kwara Initiative (SKI) urge the people and resident of Kwara state to vote en mass for the underlisted APC candidates in the forthcoming general elections for meaningful development and progress of our dear state:
- President – President Mohammad Buhari
- Governor – AbdulRahaman AbdulRasaq
SENATORS (NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, ABUJA)
- Kwara Central – Dr, Alh. Ibrahim Oloriegbe
- Kwara North – Alh. Sadiq Umar
- Kwara South – Arch. Lola Ashiru
FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE (ABUJA)
- Ifelodun/Oyun/Offa – Engr. Tijani Ismaila
- Irepodun/Isin/Ekiti/Oke Ero – Hon. Tunji Olawuyi Ajulo
- Ilorin West/Asa – Alh. Yekeen S. Alajagusi
- Ilorin South & East – Alh. AbdulGaniyu Kuku Olododo
- Baruten/Kaiama – Alh. Mohd Omar Bio
- Edu/Moro – Alh. Ahmed Nda
STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
- Omupo Constituency – Barr, AGF Salaudeen
- Share/Oke Ode Constituency – Hon Owolabi O Rasaq
- Owode/Onire Constituency – Ambali Olatunji l
- Balogun/Ojomu Constituency – Hon Saheed Olalekan
- Odo-Ogun Constituency – Hon Prince Yusuf Atoyebi
- Oke-Ogun Constituency – Hon L O Oyebode
- Kaiama/Wajibe Constituency – Abdullahi Danbaba
- Ilorin North West Constituency – Barr Abdulgafar O A Ayilara
- Okuta/Yashikira Constituency – Alh Mohammed Salihu
- Adena/Bani/Gwaria Constitu. – Saidu Baaba Ahmed
- Isin Constituency – Hon Olumide Ayokunle
- Ipaye/Malete/Oloru Constitcy – Hon Babatunde Paku
- Oke-Ero Constituency – Raphel Adetola
- Ilorin East Constituency – Hon Ali Yusuf
- Afon Constituency – Hon Wahab Opakunle
- Ekiti Constituency – Hon Abolarin Gani Gabriel
- Essa/Shawo/Igboidun Constit – Hon Abdulwaheed Yusuf-Sawo/Essa
- Ilorin Central Constituency – Hon Olawoyin Magaji
- Patigi Constituency – Ahmed Saidu Rufai
- Lanwa/Ejidongari Constituency- Hon John Bello-lanwa/Ejidongari
- Irepodun Constituency – Awodiji Felix Tayo
- Goyeb-Edu Constituency – Dan Allah Adamusa
- Ilesha/Gwanara Constituency – Hon S Y Danladi
- Ilorin South Constituency – Hon Hassan Elewu
The efforts of Hon. Minister of Information Alh, Lai Mohd, the state Chairman of the APC, Hon. Bashir O. Bolarinwa (BOB) and other Party leaders in the state like Mr. Iyiola Akogun, Moshood Mustapha, Lukman Mustapha, Prof. Shuaib Oba (Taliban), Femi Yusuff, Yahaya Seriki, Musbau Eshirogunjo, Wakili Lafiagi, ENACT, Kwara Must Change, Kwara Mobiliser, Buhari/Oshinbajo Project Various Religions & Traditional leaders, all the above candidates and other liberation groups in the struggle to free our people from captivity will be written in Gold when the history of Kwara Liberation is been written in the nearest future.
TOGETHER WE CAN END THE JEGUDUJERA DYNASTY COME FEBRUARY 16 AND MARCH 02, 2019.
O TO GEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!